JUUL Injury Lawyer in Philadelphia, PA
A JUUL Injury Lawyer in Philadelphia, PA Who Can Make a Difference
Our injury lawyer from McEldrew Young in Philadelphia, PA is currently reviewing victims’ cases for potential lawsuits regarding JUUL vaping pods and similar devices. Many persons of all ages have been injured and experienced serious health issues as a result of vaping. If you are a resident of Philadelphia, PA, an experienced JUUL injury lawyer from our firm is available to review your case at no charge to determine if you have grounds for a lawsuit against the manufacturer. If you are an adult who has suffered ill effects, or are the parent of a teenager who has suffered from using JUUL devices, contact us immediately to schedule a free consultation.
Even those persons who do not have a prior history of smoking cigarettes can develop an addiction to nicotine after using a vape. In addition, numerous side effects have been linked to the use of JUUL devices and e-cigarettes. Commonly reported issues include:
- New addiction to nicotine
- Myocardial infarction or heart attack
- Eosinophilic pneumonia
- Hypersensitivity pneumonia
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Compensation for Your Damages with the Help of a Skilled JUUL Injury Lawyer in Philadelphia, PA
Many victims who have suffered injuries directly resulting from JUUL products are pursuing compensation for damages through lawsuits. McEldrew Young’s JUUL injury lawyer in Philadelphia, PA is an experienced litigator who has negotiated substantial settlements for clients from negligent manufacturers. It is the right of victims in Philadelphia, PA to retain a lawyer to pursue compensation for their injury damages that resulted from a JUUL product. When manufacturers do not alert consumers to the dangers of using their product, including those that manufacture e-cigarettes, they should be held accountable for the injuries that result. Contact us without delay to learn if your case qualifies you to seek compensation from the vaping product manufacturer.
The Health Risks Associated with Using JUUL Vaping Products
Despite manufacturers’ claims that using JUUL vape pens and pods are a safe alternative to using traditional methods for smoking such as papers or pipes, the devices can be just as dangerous if not more so. In fact, many users have developed serious or fatal conditions that would have been avoided had they not used JUUL devices. Contact our injury lawyer in Philadelphia, PA if you or your child has experienced any of the following after using a JUUL device:
- Pneumonia. Pneumonia is always considered a serious lung infection, and it can be fatal. Those who develop pneumonia are often hospitalized as a result. Vaping can increase the risk of developing this condition because it encourages pneumoccal infections that debilitate the lungs and nasal passage.
- Eosinophilic pneumonia. This is another serious lung condition that often results in the need for advanced respiratory support and hospitalization.
- Heart attack. Even young people can experience a heart attack after using e-cigarettes or other vaping devices.
- Seizures. Those who use JUUL products are subject to experiencing seizures as a result. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is currently investigating cases that link JUUL usage to seizures and the medical conditions that result.
To discuss your case with an experienced JUUL injury lawyer in Philadelphia, PA, contact McEldrew Young today for a free consultation.