Defective Tire Lawyers in PA
If you have been in an accident that was the result of a tire blowout, you may turn to PA defective tire lawyers at McEldrew Young for the guidance you not only need, but deserve. When a tire blowout occurs, you may believe that no legal action can be taken. However, this is far from true. It’s important for you to consider that these types of cases can be complex in nature. In many cases, there could be more than one negligent party that played a role in the accident. This is a primary reason for accident victims to work with McEldrew Young, Pennsylvania defective tire lawyers you can trust when faced with such a challenging time. We know that compensation is a primary reason for pursuing a legal claim involving your tire blowout legal claim. This is why, our lawyers will work diligently by your side to prepare your case and gather the essential pieces of evidence needed to prove your case.
Gathering Key Evidence in a Tire Blowout Case
A defective tire lawyer from PA will tell you that evidence is one of the most crucial components to proving your case. A defective tire accident has the ability to result in a product liability claim against the negligent party. You may be looking at a case that involves multiple liable parties. Because of this, it’s important to build a case that has strong evidence to back it up with. This may include:
- A picture is worth a thousand words. Taking pictures can play an important role when proving your case. If you were in an accident involving a tire blowout, our PA defective tire lawyers recommend you obtain photographs of:
- The accident scene
- The damages to your vehicle
- The tire
- Your injuries
- The tire shreds from the tire blowout can allow us to further analyze the design and determine if the tire was in fact defective. Additionally, tire shreds may offer additional insight as to whether the tires were properly installed.
- The police report that was produced at the accident scene. Law enforcement likely investigated the accident, meaning, their report may provide insight into whether a tire blowout was the cause of the accident.
- Documentation that outlines your injuries will not only help a PA defective tire lawyer properly value your claim, but also prove to the negligent parties the repercussions the defective tire had on you.
Our defective tire lawyers PA residents trust don’t expect you to gather this information on your own. We know that most people probably have no idea the type of evidence that may be needed in the wake of an accident involving a defective tire. This is a primary reason to retain the legal assistance of a PA defective tire lawyer from McEldrew Young. Our dedicated, experienced and fearless legal professionals will not only help you to gather evidence, but prove your claim against the liable party.
We Are at Your Service
McEldrew Young is here to provide you with the legal representation and support you need during a time that is probably rife with unknowns. Allow for us to stand by your side and represent you in the way that you deserve. We will work tirelessly to ensure that you achieve the best outcome possible for your case. Contact our Pennsylvania defective tire lawyers today to schedule a complimentary consultation as soon as possible.