Falling Objects Accident Lawyers
Falling objects injuries are injuries that result from structures or other objects falling onto a person from a higher place. In many cases, this can involve a dangerous building or a negligently placed object. It can also involve some amount of recklessness if a person is dropping or throwing objects from a higher area.
Common Falling Object Injuries
There are many different scenarios that can involve a falling object causing an injury. Here are a few common falling object injuries:
- Construction debris
- Injuries resulting from a structure collapsing
- Items falling out of trees, stairs, ledges, or other elevated places
- Falling store merchandise
- Items falling from shelves in a store
- Items falling out of moving vehicles
- Injuries resulting from a person dropping objects (ex. a person throwing/dropping an item out of a window onto the sidewalk)
If you or a loved one have suffered injuries from a falling object, contact our team of lawyers at McEldrew Young Purtell Merritt today or give us a call 1-800-590-4116.